DRYLOK® Extreme Masonry Waterproofer
USA’s #1 Selling Masonry Paint
15 Year Warranty
- Prevents water from leaking through existing masonry
- Protects new construction against water ingress and damage
DRYLOK® Extreme Masonry Waterproofer’s proprietary formula is GUARANTEED to stop water.
Unlike ordinary paint that simply adheres to a surface and can be forced off by incoming water pressure, DRYLOK® Extreme Masonry Waterproofer actually penetrates the pores in that surface, bonding to the masonry and creating an impenetrable barrier.
Waterproof interior, exterior, above or below-grade walls including basements, retaining walls, and bare concrete swimming pools, foundations, and more
- GUARANTEED to stop water – withstands 15 pounds of hydrostatic pressure (PSI) equivalent to a wall of water 33 feet high
- Fully transferrable 15 Year Warranty
- Withstands Cateogry 4 hurricane winds
- Helps protect against radon gas penetration by reducing vapour transfer
- Green Wise® Certified
- Low-odour formula complies with all current VOC requirements
- The breathable film will not trap moisture in the masonry
- Easy cleanup with warm, soapy water
- Tintable, bright white, smooth finish formula features Flexible Encapsulated Polymers for the ultimate in waterproof protection
Incorporation of a green biocide helps the dry paint film resist mildew growth
- Size: 3.8 litre
- Coverage: 3.7 – 5 square metres per litre each coat
- No pre-mixing or pre-wetting
- Application tools: brush or roller (preferred for first coat), sprayer
- Dry Time: 1-2 hours
- Coats: minimum of 2 coats for Warranty Coverage to apply
- Recoat time: 3 hours
- After 24 hours, DRYLOK® will accept a decorative topcoat using good quality latex paint
Masonry walls, brick, stucco, cinder and concrete blocks, poured concrete
I just wanted to let you know and the very helpful man I spoke to on the phone before I ordered a few weeks ago, that the Drylok I applied over existing paint in my garage… as instructed by the lovely man seems to have worked a treat. I painted as high up as I could (gib prevented me going higher than 600mm and then 500mm out from wall, onto the floor (raw concrete) with two coats and two days later we had about 7-days of constant rain, not always heavy but not much breaks in it. We had no leaking! Yay. The next test will be heavy persistent rain over a short period of time and I’ll let you know how it holds up. But so far so good.
Thank you very much for your advice and talking me through it, I really appreciated it.